Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm baaaaack!!!!

I've been away for quite some time now due to my "digestive" problems, at least that's what I call it, but I'm back now that I'm able to post from bed. How sad is that at 38? But, it's my reality right now, so I must go with it.

I do have good news, though. After 11 surgeries in less than 3 years & more in my future, losing my insurance & having to rely on the county's plan, applying for disability 17 months ago, 2 denials & a court hearing, I have been FULLY APPROVED!!!

I canNOT wait to get in with a doctor who specializes in complications after gallbladder removal. Once that's done, I'm hoping & PRAYING I can get off disability & go back to work. I have been working on my DREAM job, as I'm able, & I'll be starting my own business as soon as I can, but until it's time, it's a secret!!! :)

I wish you all a beautiful week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment