Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!!!

Hey guys! As you've noticed, I haven't been around in quite awhile. I'm hoping that will change, but we'll see. It all depends on my health, and my ability to set at the computer for any length of time. Right now, just sitting is STILL painful after almost 2 years since I had my gallbladder removed, and for some reason I've been having horrible pains in my hip joints. I pray it's from going off the gluten free diet, but as always, "We shall wait and see," since tomorrow will start Week 2 of my Gluten Free Rebirth!!

Since I've been doing so much research on HS & the affects of a gluten free diet, I've come to learn that many people I know, or someone close to them, suffers from some kind of gluten allergy, sensitivity. One of my sister-in-laws is allergic to wheat, and I never knew. In my defense, I don't see her very often, and I think we've eaten together all of TWICE in the almost 4 years she's been married to my brother. That said, Lesli (said SIL), turned me on to a book called, "The Gluten Connection: How Gluten Sensitivity May Be Sabotaging Your Health (And What You Can Do To Take Control NOW)". I haven't finished it, yet, but so far, I'm so GRATEFUL to have purchased it.

I wish everyone a very blessed & beautil week. Shalom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment