Saturday, July 17, 2010

Magnesium Chloride

About a month ago I found a website that suggested using a 70/30% magnesium chloride & water solution on HS lesions that won't heal in order to "dry them up", and speed up the heeling process. Since the last doctor I went to, an ObGyn, through the county's medical system whom I'd never seen before & I will probably never see again basically said, "Too bad, so sad. You're just going to have to live with them," I decided I better try it. Unfortunately, it isn't easy to find MgCl in the liquid form at a store, at least not in the city where I live, even though it is one of the 10 largest in the US. But, since Amazon.com sells just about everything anyone would ever want, I ordered some from them, and got it today. I'm about to apply it to one of the smaller, but deeper lesions that I've had since March & see how it goes. Irregardless of how it turns out, I'll definitely post an update so everyone knows if it works.

So, wish me luck. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment